Here at Bankside Financial we offer a wide range of disability insurance coverage designed to meet a variety of personal and business needs. With 65 years’ experience in the disability insurance market.
Solutions That Fit Your Needs
Your earning potential is a far more valuable asset than your automobile or your home. Our Disability insurance is designed to protect you from the possible loss of income. What's the possibility of this happening? It's more than you'd imagine. Why should you consider it? It's the only sure way to provide guaranteed coverage to address your needs and protect your ability to earn an income—something that could be jeopardized the second a disability strikes.
What's the possibility of this happening?
Chances of becoming disabled for 3 months or longer before age 65
Why should you consider a personal disability insurance plan?
- Accidents and illnesses are fact of life. They Could happen to anyone at any time.
- Worker's Compensation only covers work related accidents.
- Unemployment insurance only covers 15 weeks.
- Canada Pension Plan: Are you comfortable relying on the government for a benefit that can change?
- Group and association coverage can fill a valuable role in long-term disability protection. However, the benefit may be limited by the definition of disability and coverage amount.
Remember, each of these custom individual disability insurance plans includes standard features and optional benefits designed to provide you with guaranteed coverage and guaranteed premiums
As a business owner, you want to protect both your independence and profitability. We offer several types of insurance for business owners to reimburse certain business expenses, help facilitate a buy-sell agreement or help hire a replacement for a disabled employee. Each of these plans includes standard features and optional benefits.