Lifetime insurance protection - guaranteed!
Permanent life insurance is an excellent choice if you want lifelong coverage and equity in the form of a cash value over time. It can build cash surrender values and provide a death benefit. Life insurance proceeds bypass probate and estate taxes if made payable to a named beneficiary and not the estate (this applies outside Quebec).
If the permanent policy has a cash surrender value, you should review the product guide related to your policy. The guide will help you better understand how the assets backing the policy are managed and how these assets are used to accumulate value within the policy.
Permanent life insurance contrasts with term life insurance in that it provides guaranteed protection for life at fixed rates. Many permanent life insurance policies also feature a form of investment component that allows you to accumulate value on your permanent insurance policy, and obtain a greater return on your coverage upon your death. While rates are comparatively higher than with term insurance.
Advantages of permanent insurance over term insurance life Policies
- Permanent insurance costs are usually guaranteed when you first purchase the policy.
- Permanent life insurance premiums can be guaranteed level for life (they don't increase as you age, even if your health changes), or they can vary depending on the permanent insurance plan you choose.
- Guaranteed issue as well as no medical policies provide coverage with no medical exam.
- A low-risk investment opportunity which allows you to accumulate wealth.
- Many permanent life policies allow you to borrow or withdraw the accumulated cash value.
We specialize in life insurance for individuals over the age of 50, with plans offering eligibility up to age 85. Our relationship with leading Canadian insurers provides access to a wide range of no medical insurance policies including Guaranteed Issue. With easy underwriting you can be covered in a matter of days. Apply for a quote and discover your options.